Want to earn money at home from the comfort of your couch? Want to try it before you buy it? Here’s your chance with Affiliate Bootcamp. You get 10 FREE lessons and a sneak peek into the course with this post.
Table of content:
- Wealthy Affiliate’s Bootcamp training:
- Phase one: Getting your business rolling
- Phase two: Keywords & conversions
- Phase three: Giving your site social value
- Phase four: Get visual. Get aesthetic. Get a brand
- Phase five: Knowing your audience & catapulting your referrals
- Phase six: Bing, Yahoo, and the power of PPC
- Phase seven: How to scale successful PPC campaigns
- My Conclusion
- Subscribe to my e-mail list
- My closing remarks
Wealthy Affiliate’s Bootcamp training:
What is affiliate marketing? The simple answer to this question is a marketing arrangement by which an online retailer pays a commission to an external website for traffic or sales generated from its referrals. In other words, someone who recommends a product and receives a small commission for helping to sell that product at no extra cost to the customer.
Does this sound like an easy thing to do? Even if it doesn’t, it is. Want a super easy process for learning how to run your own online business? Then affiliating marketing is what you want.
Wealthy Affiliate has a Bootcamp designed just for this. This easy to understand course is set up in seven phases with ten lessons in each phase. It consists of step by step lessons with easy to understand written text and walkthrough videos. Here’s what each phase is all about.
Phase one: Getting your business rolling
Introducing Wealthy Affiliate’s Bootcamp training course. The easiest way to earn as you learn. In this post, I’m going to give you a sneak peek into what’s included in this innovative course. We’ll go over each phase and touch on what each lesson covers.
Below you’ll find the titles of the first ten lessons. There’s a quick description of the course benefits and learning outcomes, along with member reviews of each phase. I’ll try and give at least two to three member reviews for each course phase so you’ll get an idea of what other members think of each phase.
If you like what you see so far and want to try this course out, click the sign-up button below.
You’ll get the first ten lessons of this course for FREE. Here’s what you’ll get in the first ten lessons.
Let’s begin with
lesson one: Getting started
- What Wealthy Affiliate is and about with a video walkthrough
- Wealthy Affiliate commission structure
- What your goals are
It’s the basics of determining what kind of website you want and what it’s going to be about.
Lesson two: Choosing your direction
This lesson is about finding your target audience. Who your website is designed for.
Lesson three: Building your website
This lesson is on how to set up your new website. It explains what all the buttons mean and what you should place into each section. Here are the items you’ll be choosing:
- Domain name – The name of your niche website
- A theme – How your website will look
- Building your website – This process is automatically done for you
That’s it for setting up your website. It’s done, super fast and so easy!
Then Kyle talks about how you go about working within your website. Here he talks about how to log into the back office of your website and what all the buttons are for in that section. Here’s what he covers within the back office.
- SiteRubix website – This is your new website and it’s hosted by SiteRubix
- How to log in and out of your new site
- Website speed
- Your Sites SSL – Hosting your https:// part of your Domain name
- Site Protect – Spam blocker to keep your website safe
- Classic editor -WordPress editing program
- Kraten Image Optimizer – To help with your internet ranking
- All in One SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- Website manager – Site health- how your site is performing
That’s a lot for one lesson. Here’s a video of the third lesson, so you can see just how quick and easy it really is to set up a website.
Just click on the image above to be taken to the video in a new tab.
As you can see, it’s super easy to set up your new website. I want to point out to you that ALL the lessons are this easy and most of the lessons have a walkthrough video. They are truly a step by step tutorial process.
Lesson four: A website look around
- Setting up your website
- Deleting the dummy pages and posts
- How to do updates
Lesson five: Activating your plugins
- Kraken Image Optimizer- This helps optimize your pictures for SEO
- All in one SEO – Search engine Optimization for internet ranking
- Classic editor- A WordPress platform editor to create your posts in
Lesson six: Getting your website ready for SEO
- Video walkthrough
- SEO- what it is and how to use it
- Home title
- Home description – what your website is all about
Lesson seven: Your Initial framework of content
- Writing content – with video
- About me post
- Creating menus – with video
Lesson eight: Understanding the keyword research process
- What keyword research is all about
- Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool – How to use Jaaxy – with a video
Lesson nine: Creating thoughtful, Insightful reviews
- How to create a review – with video
- Coming up with a title
- Writing content
Lesson ten: The exciting journey has begun
- What a long term business looks like online
- The benefits of going premium with Wealthy Affiliate
As you can see, Wealthy Affiliate’s first ten lessons that you can try for FREE gives you a lot of great value. The lessons are easy to understand and accomplish. You have NOTHING to lose, and EVERYTHING to gain! So, give it a try.
I know what you’re saying now, ” But Lynne, how will I know if I’m going to like doing this course and if the rest of it will meet my needs?” I figured you would ask that that’s the reason I’m going to give you a sneak peek into the rest of the course. Here is what phase two looks like.
Phase two: Keywords and conversions
Lesson one: Your own Domain is your brand
- Your brand
- Getting your own domain
- Transfer your siteRubix site to a domain name
Lesson two: Creating readable content that converts
- Creating content that converts – with a video
Lesson Three: Properly using affiliate links
- Properly using affiliate links – with a video
- Creating pretty links
Lesson four: Understanding keywords & a day of selling
- Understand keywords – with a video
- Alphabet soup technique
Lesson five: Take a break, catch up
- A little motivation
- Catching up on unfinished tasks
Lesson six: Creating reviews & using targeted keywords
- Creating a template for your reviews
- Create a speed sheet for your reviews
Lesson seven: Enhancing your website “Experience”
- Enhancing your website experience – with a video
- Deep down menus
- Organizing your sidebar
Lesson eight: Building MORE content through internal links
- Building MORE content through internal links – with a video
- Getting content ideas from your existing pages
Lesson nine: Write a review & share it!
- Write a review
- Get comments
- Give comments
Lesson ten: Offering bonuses the easy way
- Offering bonuses within your review – with a video
As you can see phase 2 is mostly about creating content, using your links, and establishing your brand.
Want to sign up for this course? Click on the sign-up button below.
Phase three: Giving your site social value
Lesson one: Making your site social with plugins
- Making your site social with plugins – with a video
- Adding social share tabs to your site
Lesson two: Making your social profiles brand-friendly
- Making your social profiles brand-friendly – with a video
- Updating your FaceBook profile
- Updating your Twitter profile
Lesson three: How to create socially engaging content
- Creating socially engaging content – with a video
Lesson four: Social waste vs productivity
- Social waste vs productivity
- Setting goals
Lesson five: Take a social hiatus!
- Take a social hiatus
- Get caught up on unfinished tasks
- Join in our discussion
Lesson six: Power writing gone wild!
- How to power write
- How to focus
Lesson seven: Adding Google Analytics to your site
- Adding Google Analytics to your site – with a video
- Creating an account
- Installing Google analytics
Lesson eight: Leveraging the Jaaxy affiliate program
- Leveraging the Jaaxy affiliate program – with a video
- Setting up your account
- Incorporating the Jaaxy search plugin
Lesson nine: Making promotional use of your sidebar
- Making promotional use of your sidebar – with a video
- Adding a Wealthy Affiliate ad to your sidebar widget
Lesson ten: Build, Build, and Build!
- Build, Build, and Build!
- Things to do to build your website
As you can see phase three is about building your content, making your website social, adding Google analytics, and fleshing out your sidebar.
Want to sign-up for this course? Click on the sign-up button below.
Phase four: Get visual. Get aesthetic. Get a brand
Lesson one: Introduction to website design
- Introduction to website design – with a video
- Design amplification of your review pages
Lesson two: An image says a thousand things
- An image says a thousand things – with a video
- Create a Pinterest account
- Making pins
- Creating boards
Lesson three: Leveraging Wealthy affiliate videos for conversions
- Leveraging Wealthy Affiliate videos for conversions – with a video
- Using Wealthy Affiliate training videos inside your posts
Lesson four: Creating logos & images
- Creating logos – with a video
- Creating images
- Using text-based images
Lesson five: Give yourself a break!
- Give yourself a break
- Get caught up on unfinished tasks
Lesson six: Creating an effective Jaaxy review
- Creating an effective Jaaxy review – with a video
Lesson seven: Research Jaaxy keywords then show & tell
- Research Jaaxy keywords then show & tell – with a video
- Writing a Jaaxy review
- How to link to your Jaaxy review
Lesson eight: Pinning habits lead to Pinterest power
- Pinning habits in Pinterest – with a video
- Beefing up your boards
Lesson nine: Creating your own videos
- Creating your own videos – with a video
Lesson ten: A lesson on customer perspective
- Customer perspective what people want
As you can see phase four is about using wealthy affiliate videos to your advantage, creating your logo, using good Pinterest habits, and creating your own videos.
Want to sign up for this course? Then, click the sign-up button below.
Knowing your audiences & catapulting your referrals
Lesson one: Creating content with intent
- Creating content with intent – with a video
- Helping people & turning your traffic into revenue
Lesson two: Getting your comments to convert!
- Getting your comments to convert – with a video
- How to handle comments
Lesson three: Video a HUGE source of traffic
- Video a huge source of traffic – with video
- Creating videos using a screencast software
Lesson four: From keywords to live on YouTube
- From keywords to live on YouTube – with a video
- Creating a relevant keyword & applying it to your video
Lesson five: A discussion on reviews & a break
- A discussion on reviews
Lesson six: The ultimate referral tool!
- The ultimate referral tool – with a video
- Creating your own sign-up forms
Lesson seven: Incorporating your custom sign-up forms into your website
- Incorporating your custom sign-up forms into your website – with a video
Lesson eight: Helping folks is critical!
- Helping people is critical – with a video
- Using follow-ups sequence
Lesson nine: Create a custom video sign-up page
- Creating a custom video sign-up page – with a video
Lesson ten: Creating a 6-week plan of attack
- Creating a 6-week plan of attack
- Doing reviews and videos
Phase five deals with converting your comments, using video to get traffic, creating sign-up forms, and custom video sign-up pages.
Want to sign up for this course? Then, click the sign-up button below.
Phase six: Bing, Yahoo, & The Power of PPC
Lesson one: An introduction to PPC on Bing ads
- An introduction to PPC on Bing ads – with a video
Lesson two: Letting Bing & Yahoo know about your site
- Letting Bing & Yahoo know about your site – with a video
- Submitting your website
- Setting up webmaster tools
Lesson three: Paying for traffic on Bing & Yahoo
- Paying for traffic on Bing & Yahoo
- Using a budget
Lesson four: Setting up your first PPC campaign
- Setting up your first PPC campaign – with a video
- How to set up your campaign
- How to set up ad groups
Lesson five: Take a break, do a little math
- Creating a mathematical formula
Lesson six: Creating small bite-size review ad groups
- Creating small bite-size review ad groups – with a video
- Creating Wealthy Affiliate ad groups
- Creating Jaaxy ad groups
Lesson seven: Setting up conversion tracking
- Setting up conversion tracking – with a video
- Campaign tracking
Lesson eight: Capitalizing on hidden PPC landing pages
- Capitalizing on hidden PPC landing pages – with a video
- Creating a hidden page from SEO
Lesson nine: Getting real creative with keywords
- Getting real creative with keywords – with a video
- PPC breakdown
Lesson ten: Refining your PPC campaign & your journey ahead
- Refining your PPC campaign – with a video
- PPC & target pages
Phase six deals with PPC on Bing ads, PPC campaigns, PPC landing pages, conversion tracking, and review ad groups.
Want to sign up for this course? Then, click on the sign-up button below.
Phase seven: How to scale successful PPC campaigns
Lesson one: Blasting your Wealthy Affiliate earnings with PPC
- Blasting your Wealthy Affiliate earnings with PPC
- Setting up a Google AdWords account – with a video
- Setting up conversion tracking
Lesson two: Understanding the Google ad words opportunity
- Understanding the Google AdWords opportunity – with a video
- Why having Google PPC ads work
Lesson three: Maximizing review pages with PPC
- Maximizing review pages with PPC – with a video
- Unlimited possibilities with review/scam keywords
Lesson four: You, the affiliate, are responsible for analysis
- You’re responsible for analysis
- Creating product reviews with comparison tables – with a video
Lesson five: Mastering the flow of relevance
- Mastering the flow of relevance
- The relevance checkbox strategy
Lesson six: Double down approach to PPC
- Double down approach to PPC
- Converting campaigns
Lesson seven: To direct link or not to direct link
- To direct link or not to direct link – with a video
Lesson eight: The mathematical business model of PPC
- The mathematical business model of PPC – with a video
- What makes a campaign profitable?
Lesson nine: Using concise pages for PPC
- Using concise pages for PPC – with a video
- Creating more concise product review pages
Lesson ten: Creating a long term, scalable PPC campaign
- Creating a long term, scannable PPC campaign
Phase seven talks about understanding Google AdWords, mastering relevance, doing direct links, and setting up long term PPC campaigns.
Want to sign up for this course? Then, click on the sign-up button below.
This Bootcamp course covers everything from soup to nuts. It has everything you could possibly want or need in an affiliating marketing tutorial course. Seeing as you get the first ten lessons in phase one for free and it’s a try BEFORE you buy trail. You have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain! So give Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp a try.
It’s lots of fun and you might enjoy it as much as I do. I hope to see you on the inside of Wealthy Affiliate.
- Phase One:
- Choosing what direction you would take your website in.
- How to set up your website.
- Understanding keywords
- Phase Two:
- Deciding on a brand
- How to write content
- Affiliate links
- Phase Three:
- Making your website social
- Putting Google analytics on your site
- Designing your sidebar
- Phase Four:
- Using images
- Using videos
- Creating a logo
- Getting good Pinterest habits
- Creating your own videos
- Phase Five:
- Getting your comments to convert
- Using videos to get traffic
- Making sign-up forms
- Creating sign-up pages
- Phase Six:
- Having PPC on Bing ads
- Setting up PPC campaigns
- Creating review ad groups
- Conversion tracking
- Using hidden PPC landing pages
- Phase Seven:
- Understanding Google AdWords
- Mastering relevance
- Using direct links
- Doing long-term PPC campaigns
Now that you understand what the Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp training course has to offer you, I hope you’ll consider trying it out. This is one of the best affiliate training courses on the market today. Taking this course will actually change your life for the better, by training you to set up and run your own online business.
Please subscribe to my e-mail list:
Did you like this article? Would you like to receive notices when a new one is published? If so, please sign up in the subscription box below. Your privacy is very important to me, so your e-mail address will NEVER be given out or sold. You won’t get sent any spam either. I appreciate your support and want to keep you happy.
My closing remarks:
I hope you enjoyed this article and feel it has met all your needs. I would greatly appreciate a rating from you to let me know how I did. Please leave your 1-5 stars rating at the bottom of this article, just above the comments area.
If for some reason I haven’t met your needs, please let me know how to better serve you in the comments area, or by contacting me privately. I want to make it right.
You can now rate other people’s comments on this blog, but please be nice about it. Please, no flaming, or rude comments.
If you have any questions about this article or anything else please feel free to leave a comment below.
I would love to hear from you and help in any way I can. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible with answers to your questions. (Usually within 24 hours or less.)
Do you feel this article has been helpful, and appreciate the information I’ve provided? If so, could you please share this article with your friends and family on your social media sites? I appreciate your support for this website.
Don’t forget to: “Like”, “Share”, “Pin” and “Tweet” to show your support.
Thanks for stopping by,