Creating keyword-rich content on your website is the most important part of having a successful online business. In this Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool: The Basics Uncovered article, I’ll give an overview of Jaaxy’s basic features, who it’s for, and how it will benefit your business.
This is a twin article, meaning it has two parts to it. The other half (part 2) goes into more detail about what Jaaxy is and how it works. There I give you a tutorial on several features of Jaaxy. In the how Jaaxy works section of this article I give a list of what part 2 covers. Read Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool Review & Tutorial to see part 2 of this article.
Let me explain what this half is all about.
- What is a keyword?
- What is a keyword research tool?
- Why do you need a keyword research tool?
- Why is keyword research important?
- What is Jaaxy?
- What does Jaaxy do?
- How does Jaaxy work?
- Who is Jaaxy for?
- Jaaxy’s Pros:
- Jaaxy’s Cons:
- Does Jaaxy have any up sales?
- Looking at your search history:
- Choosing a niche:
- Choosing a domain name:
- Who are Jaaxy’s owners?
- Does Jaaxy have a guarantee?
- Is the investment in Jaaxy worth it?
- Does Jaaxy really work?
- In conclusion, with highlights of the twin article:
- Closing remarks:
What is a keyword?
A keyword is a single word or group of words that people type into their internet browser to find their preferred topic or question through search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo. It’s the words used by internet users to find what they are looking for.
For example, if I’m looking for a pair of climbing boots I would type in Women’s climbing boots into my browser to find websites that carried that product and articles about climbing boots. The words Women’s climbing boots are a keyword phrase, that search engines would look for to find my topic on the internet and bring up those website addresses for me to see.
What is a keyword research tool?
A keyword research tool is a software program that contains a set of algorithms for providing information about keywords used in search engine queries. They provide the best possible keywords to website owners or bloggers to use in their articles. They allow website creators to know what their audience is searching for and how to attract them to their websites.
For example, I’ve created this Jaaxy review article, you searched for keyword research tools or something similar to that, a search engine found my keywords and posted my website in its ranking page, which is where you found my website and came to read my article. This is how SEO works and it’s all thanks to the keyword research tool I used, you used and the search engine used to get us all on the same page. You wouldn’t be reading this article without a keyword research tool.
Back to top:
Why do you need a keyword research tool?
Businesses use keyword research tools to discover what keywords their target audiences are using. They tell you what people are searching for and what keywords they’re using to find it. So you can use the same keywords they are searching for to direct them to your website, read your articles, and buy your products.
It’s not only internet users and businesses that search for keywords. The internet’s search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo also search for keywords in your articles and on your websites. They read your content to find keywords and rank your website for those terms. This is what SEO (search engine optimization) is all about and would not be possible without keywords.
Why is keyword research important?
Keyword research should be at the forefront of all your articles and your website and here’s why.
- To understand your business and your brand you must understand what keywords sell your products and services. They help you understand your business and what your customers want.
- Keyword research is the cornerstone of online marketing: you can’t have an effective website without good keywords.
- Keyword research tells you what people are searching for instead of what you think they’re searching for.
- Keyword research helps you drive traffic to your website.
- The search engines can only rank you on the keywords you’re using, so if you’re not using good keywords you’ll be ranked very low or not at all.
- Keyword research shows you so much important information like, how you’re ranking for your keywords, what keywords are easy and hard to rank for, and what keywords your competitors are using.
Keyword research is your starting point for all your articles. It’s an important part of your business and should not be overlooked or forgotten. It should be an ongoing process. You should check frequently how your keywords are ranking compared to your competitors. This could mean the difference between getting another reader on your website or having them go somewhere else.
What is Jaaxy?
Jaaxy is the ONLY Keyword Research platform that was designed and developed by affiliate marketers FOR affiliate marketers. Jaaxy is the most advanced and useful platform in the world for managing all aspects of keywords, rankings, competition, and market research.
They offer unique niche ideas and domain names, thousands of keywords, and ranking information to drive your SEO (search engine optimization) and PPC (pay per click) campaigns to new heights.
Google, Bing, and Yahoo are the three major search engines. They own 99 percent of all search traffic online. Data from these three search engines are pulled directly into Jaaxy, giving you fast, up to date, accurate keyword data.
Jaaxy gets keywords from the search engines and shows you how to use this information in clear and simple terms. Jaaxy shows you how each keyword is expected to perform, so you’ll rank the highest in the search engines.
This keyword research tool is not only accurate but super easy to navigate. It works on any PC, Mac, mobile device, laptop, or tablet. There’s no software to install, so it’s fast and easy to upload Jaaxy into your computer.
With over 600 million keyword researches each day on Google you can see why it’s so important to know what people are searching for. When you know what people are searching for you can offer the right articles, reviews, and products to meet their needs. This is what Jaaxy does best. They tell you what people are looking for and help you offer those products and services.
What does Jaaxy do?
Jaaxy tells you what people are searching for on the internet, so you know what kind of information to provide on your website to meet those searches. This is how it works.
Google, Bing, and Yahoo gather data from internet users on what they are searching for, these search engines then provide that data to Jaaxy. Jaaxy provides this information to you, so you have the best chance of your articles ranking high within the search pages. This, in turn, allows you to get more visitors to your website and a better chance of selling them your product or service.
How does Jaaxy work?
Instead of making this article any longer than it already is, I choose to write this section in a different article and call it, Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool Review & Tutorial.
In that part of this twin article, I show you how Jaaxy works and how easy it is to understand how everything fits together into one seamless system. I also include a few step by step tutorials and one video showing how easy it is to use Jaaxy.
Read Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool Review & tutorial to see part 2 of this twin article.
Here is what I cover in part 2.
- How does Jaaxy work, with a video and tutorial
- Making sense of the numbers, understand what the QSR numbers mean, with tutorial
- How to save and manage your lists, with tutorial
- What are long-tail keywords
- Using the alphabet soup technique, with a mini tutorial
- How to brainstorm hot topics, with tutorial
- How to rank in SEO, with tutorial
- How to spy on your competition, with a mini tutorial
- What does Jaaxy cost
- How to use Jaaxy’s affiliate programs, with tutorial
- How to create your Free account for Jaaxy
- How to get involved with a FREE trial offer for Wealthy Affiliate (a step by step tutorial course on how to set up and run your own online website.)
Who is Jaaxy for?
- Any online business owner
- Professional writers
- All bloggers
- SEO companies
- Content marketing writers
- Affiliate marketers
- Internet marketers
- YouTube marketers
- Pay Per Click advertisers
- Website flippers
- Domain flippers
- Big box store businesses
- small businesses
- Advertising agencies
- Freelance writers
- For anyone who publishes content to the web
Jaaxy is for anyone who uses a computer device to do any kind of business online.
- Try Jaaxy for FREE
- Easy to learn
- Step by step video tutorials, very easy to follow
- No software to install
- Works with any PC, Mac, smartphone, or tablet
- Accurate and reliable keyword information
- Know what your readers are searching for
- Find low competition keywords
- Find long-tail keywords to rank high in SEO
- How to spy on your competition
- Easy-to-understand numbers and charts
- Jaaxy Pro & Jaaxy Enterprise are affordable
- Find a high traffic niche fast and easy
- Find a great domain name with Jaaxy’s help
- Future article to-do lists
- Knowing what’s trending on the web
- Reliable and fast customer support
- 30 free searches when you sign up for a free starter membership
- Jaaxy Lite free when you sign up for a premium membership at Wealthy Affiliate
- Slow when looking for multiple keywords at once
- Only works in English
Does Jaaxy have any up sales?
NO! Jaaxy is a complete package and has no reason to sell you anything else to keep current and up to date. They do offer four different plans to their keyword research tool, but you don’t have to buy them if you don’t want to upgrade from the FREE versions.
===>==========>==========> Get your Free Jaaxy Starter account here! <==========<==========<===
Looking at your search history:
Jaaxy has a keyword history list that you can access. It’s found at the top of the Jaaxy page under Search history. This feature is used to find a keyword you’ve used in the past and have forgotten what list you place it in.
Choosing a niche:
Jaaxy can be very useful in finding a new niche.
A niche is a topic you’ve chosen to create your website around. For example, say you love cats and want to have a website that concentrates on everything to do with cats. This is what Jaaxy comes up with.
This is a very general topic, but it shows you that a lot of people are interested in cats. It got 680,297 searches this month alone. It also gives you a lot of good ideas to write articles on like, cat gifts, cat games, toilet training for cats, and cat towers.
Looking at the above chart, you can see that cat gifts and toilet training get hundreds of searches each month, while cat games and cat towers get thousands. With that kind of interest, how can you go wrong writing an article on any of these topics?
Who knew that looking up if cats got searches on the internet would show you not only a great niche idea but also several article topics too? This is why Jaaxy is such a great tool to use and why it makes your job as a content writer so much easier.
Choosing a domain name:
Jaaxy can also help you find an awesome domain name. If you’ll look at the chart above again you’ll notice Domains at the top right by the SEO heading. If you click on that it will show you if a dot com, dot net, or dot org is available for those keywords.
Now I don’t think any of these keywords would be a good name for a website, so instead lets type in something else. Let’s try “Everything to do with cats”. After we type this into the search bar this is what comes up.
If you’ll look at the above chart you’ll notice that everything to do with cats doesn’t get many searches each month, but it has a very low competition number. It also has a dot com available and the SEO number while not as high as I would like, is still not a low number. I would say that everythingtodowithcats.com would be a good domain name for a cat website.
So there you have it, it’s that easy to find a good niche and a good domain name. And we didn’t even break a sweat doing it. So now you have an idea of just how easy it is to get a niche and a domain name for your website using Jaaxy. Now you have a website that’s uniquely yours, your piece of online real estate, and you own it. Congratulations!
Who are Jaaxy’s owners?
Kyle Loudon (on the left) & Carson Lim (on the right)
These two young men own Jaaxy keyword research tool. They designed the features to meet the needs of affiliate marketers. It’s been in business for 15 years and is now the number one keyword research tool around the world. This pair also owns an affiliate marketing program called Wealthy Affiliate that teaches you how to create your own website and run it successfully.
Wealthy Affiliate has a step by step process to teach you how to set up and run a website. Their video tutorials are clear and easy to understand. It’s super easy to do and fun too.
To learn more about Wealthy Affiliate please read this article: Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool Review & Tutorial.
Does Jaaxy have a guarantee?
NO! But, you can cancel your membership at any time with no questions asked.
Is the investment in Jaaxy worth it?
I think this is a question only you can decide for yourself. For me, it’s worth it. I use Jaaxy lite for all my keyword needs. It has been a valuable tool for me in finding my long-tail keywords. I use to dread finding an idea for a new article, but with Jaaxy helpful keyword list finding ideas and writing articles titles is now a breeze.
I get Jaaxy Lite for FREE because I’m a premium member with Wealthy Affiliate. You can try Jaaxy’s starter program for FREE. You will get all the how-to videos and 30 keyword searches for FREE. Sign up for Jaaxy here.
Does Jaaxy work?
Jaaxy is my preferred keyword research tool; it works very well for all my keyword needs. So I would say, YES it does work and is worth having. I use this tool almost every day and I couldn’t run my websites without it. I highly recommend Jaaxy to anyone who runs a website. It’s well worth having and it’s way cheaper than the other research tools on the market today.
As you can see I covered the very basics with this first half of my article. I gave you links to part 2, so you could read about Jaaxy in more detail and see the easy step by step tutorials I gave. Again here is the link for part 2.
Let’s go over what I covered so far in part 1.
- What a keyword is
- What a keyword research tool is
- Why you need a keyword research tool
- Why keyword research is so important
- What Jaaxy is
- What Jaaxy does
- How Jaaxy works ( in twin article)
- Who Jaaxy is for
- The pros of Jaaxy
- The cons of Jaaxy
- Is there any upselling
- About the search history
- How to choose a niche
- How to get a domain name
- Who owns Jaaxy
- Is there a guarantee
- Is it worth the money
- Does it work
Here are some highlights of part 2 of this twin article:
- Some keyword terms
- Details on why a keyword research tool is important
- What is Jaaxy
- Details on how Jaaxy works
- Understanding what all the numbers mean
- How to save and manage your lists
- What are long-tailed keywords
- How to use the alphabet soup technique
- What is brainstorming and how to use it
- How to know where you rank in SEO
- How to spy on your competition
- How to use the search history
- Jaaxy’s benefits
- Jaaxy complaints
- Cost of Jaaxy
- How to become an affiliate for Jaaxy
- Something to consider: Wealthy Affiliate step by step tutorials on how to start and run a website
- How to create your FREE Jaaxy account
Again here is the link for part 2.
I hope you enjoyed this article and feel it has met all your needs. I would greatly appreciate a rating from you to let me know how I did. Please leave your 1-5 star rating in the comments section below. If for some reason I haven’t met your needs please let me know how to better serve you. I want to make it right
If you have any questions or would like to leave a comment, please feel free to do so below.
I would love to hear from you and help in any way I can. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible with answers to your questions. (Usually within 24 hours or less.)
If you want to share my article with your friends and family on your social media sites please feel free to do so.
Don’t forget to: “Like”, “Share”, “Pin” and “Tweet” to show your support of this website.